The ‘Life Care Way’ is how we work in Life Care and how we all can be part of creating a positive, thoughtful and inspiring work environment in which everyone can thrive. Our people, their Integrity, Respect, Engagement, Excellence and Teamwork is the foundation of our organization.
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Hand / Cleaner to join our existing team. We have permanent shift available, so if you have experience as a kitchen hand and cleaner, are self motivated and work well in a team, this may be the opportunity for you.
The person we are looking for will:
- have experience working within an industrial kitchen environment
- have a sound understanding of safe food handling and infection control
- have experience as a cleaner and demonstrate high standards of cleaning
- Have a genuine respect and empathy for the elderly
- be a friendly and flexible team member with a positive “can do” attitude
- provide flexibility to cover shifts over a 7 day roster
- be available for short notice back-fill as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who wants to join a great team and work within the aged care environment. Those with specific experience within Residential Aged Care would be favorably considered.
Please include a cover letter as the first page of your resume.
If you are an enthusiastic person who can deliver exceptional customer service outcomes, we want to hear from you.