The Housekeeping staff ensures the cleanliness of the camp.
• Cleaning washrooms, showers and common areas.
• Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
• Gather and empty trash containers.
• Clean and polish fixtures and furniture.
• Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
• Large scale camp work experience is an asset.
• Current First Aid Level 1 certification is an asset.
Housekeeping Support Staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
• Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
• Climb ladders or stairs.
• Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
• Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
• Work with arms above shoulder height.
Work Schedule and Remuneration:
Housekeeping Support Staff work on a rotational schedule. They may be expected to work weekdays weekends, and general holidays.
Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Please fill out the following application in full to be considered for a position. You will be prompted to upload your resume so please have it ready when you apply. We thank all applicants in advance for applying however due to the high volume of interest in working with Out-land Camps only those being considered for employment will be contacted.