Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – Check NSCDC Recruitment Portal www.nscdc.gov.ng
Are you looking for nigeria security and civil defence job? Do you wish to work with nigeria security and civil defence? Would you like to know if the Civil defence recruitment 2018 form is out? If yes! keep calm and read through carefully.
This article is strictly about nigeria security and civil defence corps recruitment 2018, Civil defence application form, Civil defence corps portal, qualifications and requirements, how to apply for NSCDC 2018 jobs. Be committed and read through carefully.
Civil Defence (NSCDC) Qualification
Candidates who have meet the under-listed requirement should obtain the civil defence recruitment form 2018
- WASC or SSSC with credits in not less than five (5) Subjects including English Language
- NECO or GCE Ordinary Level with credits in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 Official Portal
Note that all the official and vital information about Civil defence recruitment 2018/2019 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng. This is the only place where recruitment application form can be submitted.
NOTE: Currently, the Civil Defence NSCDC recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated instantly once the form is out.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 Requirements
Before applying for any recruitment or job like the Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 candidates must meet the basic requirements listed below.
- NSCDC applicant must be a Citizen of Nigeria by birth
- NSCDC applicant must be between the age of 18 and not more than 35 years
- Applicants for NSCDC should not be less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Applicant chest measurement should not less than 0.87 meters
- Be medically fit certified by a Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicant must not be free from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Applicant must not be free from Sight Problem
- Applicant must not be free from Hearing Difficulties
- Applicant must not be free from Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Applicant must not have Flat Foot
- Applicant must not be free from Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Applicant must not be free all forms of financial embarrassment
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019
- Visit NSCDC recruitment portal at http://www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Choose from the listed jobs the one you wish to apply for.
- Fill the online application form correctly and submit.
- Then proceed with all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.